Registration for early Spring Classes
is Now Open!
Begin your week feeling refreshed and relaxed with renewed energy and a sense of well-being. Experience a holistic journey for the mind, body, and spirit through the healing art and science of yoga in a safe and supportive environment. On this journey you will be guided through:
- Techniques to facilitate proper breathing and awareness of the breath.
- Movement as meditation through awareness and integration with the breath.
- Gentle postures that promote a healthy spine and improve posture and balance.
- Postures that gently strengthen muscles and promote functional range of motion of the joints, creating a healthy balance of strength and flexibility.
- Meditations that promote deep relaxation and a sense of inner peace.
The limbs of yoga practiced in this 90 minute class will gently release energy blockages preventing the free flow of energy in each layer of your being and balance these energies. Thereby, nourishing each layer and re-establishing the harmony between them for an increased state of wellness and well-being. With consistent practice your body will become more vital, strong, and flexible; your mind more clear, focused, and creative; and your spirit lighter and more joyful.
This class is taught in a semi-private format and is designed with the beginner level student in mind. Although, all levels are welcome and would benefit from this slow and gentle, yet profoundly effective practice. Class size is limited to a maximum of six students.
Classes held at CFA and taught by Debra McNeil, OTR/L, CEP, RYT.
Read more: Refresh & Relax Yoga Class